resilience: the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
Of late, we have become strong believers in resilience, especially life resilience. We all need to cultivate the habit of being life resilient i.e. have the capacity to recover quickly from any difficulty or challenge that life may throw at us.
A huge part of life resilience, in our opinion, is dependent upon personal finance resilience. The only way to achieve that is through sound personal finance management.
Sound personal finance management in turn depends upon these pillars:
- Knowing all of your personal finance assets
- Documenting all of your personal finance assets
- Recognizing the gaps that exist, especially those gaps which have a huge impact in ensuring personal financial continuity for your loved ones and dependents
- Recognizing the risks that arise from those gaps
- Taking specific actions towards addressing these risks
- Ensuring that your personal finance assets are accessible to your loved ones and dependents should something unfortunate happen
- Ensuring that your personal finance assets are transferable and usable by your loved ones and dependents should something unfortunate happen
We’re sure that you will agree:
The vast majority of us simply do not bother about personal finance management and ensuring personal finance security and continuity for our loved ones and dependents.
Our mission at sthana.ai is to perfectly position your personal finances in order to ensure its continuity for your loved ones. We spend a lifetime in the pursuit of ever increasing economic and financial gains but we seldom spend a minute in ensuring its security and accessibility for our loved ones.
sthana.ai offers simple and intuitive software products to guide you on this journey. Backed by our strong expertise in artificial intelligence and machine learning, our software-powered personal finance assistants will help you to identify and document your personal finance assets, identify the gaps and risks in ensuring their continuity, take simple, specific, and actionable steps in addressing the gaps and risks, and finally to plan and complete estate and succession planning.
We’re super excited about this very ambitious mission and we are delighted to be on this journey with you.