At sthana.ai, we have been thinking a lot about how you can COVID-proof (if we have the liberty to coin that term) your personal finances. This critically important action is not just for you, it’s for your family, your loved ones, and your dependents. This critically important action is not local, it applies globally to each of us.
We don’t think there’s going to be a better time and place than now and here, in this prevailing environment, to really think hard about this one question:
Have I ensured that my family, my loved ones, and my dependents have easy access to my financial assets should something unfortunate happen to me?
We have seen this time and again.
You spend your entire lifetime in the pursuit of ever increasing financial assets but not even a minute in ensuring its inheritance and availability for your loved ones and dependents.
Too often, your family has no idea about your financial assets simply because we don’t talk about it. Pause for a moment to think:
- Does anyone in your family know the details of your retirement accounts in which you have been accumulating your hard-earned money for years?
- Does anyone in your family know the details of your life insurance policy? Or, how about that life insurance policy that’s often included with your terms of employment? Or, how about that life insurance policy that’s often pre-included with your mortgage?
- Does anyone in your family know all of the credit cards you have? How about the free insurance (balance waiver, life coverage, and more) that’s very often bundled with it?
- Does anyone in your family know the details of something as simple as your bank account?
- Does anyone in your family know how and where they can access your personal identification documents in an emergency?
While the above list is just a short example of reality, the underlying question really is,
Does my family have a clue about our personal finances? How prepared are they today to handle an emergency should it happen in the next minute?
At sthana.ai, we have been thinking hard about building a solution to this problem. We admit that we are in the same boat – our own families have no clue about our personal finances and they are nowhere as prepared as we would like them to be should an emergency happen in the next minute.
We are on a very ambitious mission to build a solution that’s powered by software, artificial intelligence, and machine learning and which is seamlessly accessible on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone.
So, here’s how our software is going to help you:
- Document your personal finances in one secure place. In our opinion, this is the hardest step and requires time. Our intelligent questions and recommendations engine will nudge you into completing this most important phase one personal finance asset at a time. You’ll be surprised at how quickly you’ll get this done!
- Address risks and gaps that can disrupt financial continuity for your family. Our smart AI-driven advisor will quickly identify the missing pieces in your personal finance puzzle. The advisor will tap into vast knowledge of industry research, documents, and contacts among others and will auto-magically fix these issues by navigating you in the right direction for taking corrective actions. Again, one step at a time.
- Create a smart succession plan and ensure its easy (and secure) access and enforcement for your family. Tap into our vast and legally-vetted repository of succession planning templates and add your financial assets into it in just the way you want it.
With sthana.ai, you get peace of mind in knowing that your family is prepared to handle any emergency at any minute.