How often have you stopped for a moment and thought about your personal finance landscape? Everything that happened, most often, since you started working and entered the maze of savings, expenses, and investments. Within a very short time your personal finance landscape could include:
- Savings accounts
- Fixed deposits
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Insurance policies
- Real estate
- Mutual Funds
- Provident Funds
- Pension Funds
- Crowd-funding investments
- Time-share investments
- and more!
And we haven’t yet gotten down to the sub-categories. Take insurance for example: You typically have life insurance, health insurance (your own + the one provided by your employer), vehicle insurance, loan-linked insurance, and more! The problem is exponential.
A few questions to consider:
- Do you know every minute aspect of your personal finance landscape?
- Have you properly documented every aspect of your personal finance landscape?
- Do you know what the gaps in your personal finance landscape are? For example: Does that life insurance policy have a nomination assigned? Does that large home-loan have a loan-forgiveness insurance (should something unfortunate happen to you)?
- Have you properly addressed the gaps in your personal finance landscape? For example: If a nomination is outdated have you taken the steps to update the nomination?
- Have you created a will for your personal finance landscape?
It is imperative that each of us knows our own personal finance landscape in order to ensure the financial safety and well-being of your immediate loved ones.
This is our vision for sthana.ai – to ensure that you are very safely positioned within your personal finance landscape. sthana.ai’s algorithms help you identify all gaps in your personal finance landscape and take immediate corrective action through it’s guided action templates.
We’re excited about what sthana.ai can do for you. Stay tuned for more details in the coming days.